Event Date July 23-26, 2015
Event Website www.panohiohoperide.org
Mailing Address American Cancer Society Attn: Pan Ohio Hope Ride 10501 Euclid Avenue Cleveland, OH 44106
ACS Staff Contact Paul Purdy 888.227.6446 x 1222 or email@example.com
Join us for the American Cancer Society’s seventh annual Pan Ohio Hope Ride from Cleveland to Cincinnati, July 23 through 26, 2015! Ride between the Society’s two Hope Lodges in Ohio on a scenic tour to raise awareness for the Hope Lodges and other critical programs in the fight against cancer.
At this inspiring event you will find…that the Pan Ohio Hope Ride has everything you want and need to enjoy your ride.
- Transportation to the start point in Cleveland from Columbus and Cincinnati – as well as – transportation back to Columbus and Cleveland from the finish line in Cincinnati.
- Support with SAG, mechanical and medical resources
- Well-stocked water/food stops, as well as all meals
- Overnight stays at a beautiful college campus with lodging available in dorms, camping, or at nearby hotels
- Nightly activities and discounts at local establishments
- A celebration finish in Cincinnati, where you can rejoice over dinner and then enjoy an air-conditioned ride to our start points in Cleveland, Columbus.